Commercial properties often have strict zoning laws and ordinances, which may limit size, height, and other aspects of your building. Steel buildings allow you to meet these requirements and still operate your business as needed.
Pre-Engineered Commercial Steel Buildings
Why businesses choose pre-engineered commercial metal buildings.
- Pre-engineered steel buildings meet any commercial operation’s requirements.
- Steel buildings can be erected faster.
- The strength of steel allows for more versatility and durability of commercial buildings.
- Steel buildings have greater longevity.
- Steel dominates commercial construction.
- 71% of low-rise commercial construction relies on steel.
- The availability of pre-engineered steel buildings makes steel commercial buildings ideal.
- Pre-engineered metal buildings are able to be constructed 30 to 50 percent faster than other buildings at a fraction of the cost.
Commercial and Retail Steel Building Features and Requirements
Steel is growing in popularity and widespread use.